Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year eve

 The original plan was for Bacon to come over and we go to cwp. Just a simple hold-hands, with my Mr. Bean drink and leisure walk in cwp, to shop at supermarket for the pizza ingredients. And then we'll head home for our pizza making session (our second time). And catch a online movie a home with our yummy pizza. Just thought that it was homely and sweet. I didn't want to tire Bacon out by going shopping or going count-down with tonnes of people squeezing each other like mad. Honestly, I haven't been to count down, for years? Omg, I don't even remember how long. For xmas, I remember celebrating thrice at jan's house. Including this year. Once for new year at his house too, with the clique. I don't remember myself being at town, carry sprays getting high for count down. Cause I didn't wanna get squeezed and all. What I normally do was, camped infront of the TV for count down. Yeah.
then 5-4-3-2-1. Horray! Then time for bed.
Photobucket
Lol... I know right. But this new year, I was with Bacon (oh yeah, all the 'homely and sweet' failed cause we got chased out by my mum as she already planned to clean the refrigerator. Zzz.) and we went to cityhall.
I told bacon two secrets that day. (remember to help me keep those secrets, and stop laughing) We walked the whole day and now i'm beginning to think that Bacon's legs are so so so strong. They used to complain after walking awhile. We didn't go Kbox, movies or bowling as the prices increased, so not worth it or the movie "New year eve" that we wanted to watch wasn't available. We had a shared curry chicken and nicey carrot cake and milk tea for lunch (after which someone will always go pp when i'm in cotton on. Lol) then KFC for dinner. My last KFC for the year and after which i'm forbidden to eat them for 3 months. Awwww. It's okay. And you know what? Although bacon hates KFC, he'll accompany me to eat. And the queue that day was damn long. He queued for it, then queued another round for my piping hot $1 cheese for my fries. Aww sweet little thing :')
We both have big-small eyes. HAHA. And reflective pimple.
Took 4 shots only and then realised it's 9 shots.

Eyes, nose, lips, face. Hah
Tight toga. happy now? hahaha
We spent $12.50 trying to catch this? Which we failed in the end. Aww man, we could have played bowling with that money. But it's okay. We learnt our lesson. I actually like the one in sailor outfit better. Oh well, it seriously looked like it's falling off anytime soon. And when we walked away, the arcade person actually re-arranged back the position. Whatttt an asssss. We see lots of other crazy people trying and trying with all their money to catch these toys. These money can really be better spent on other entertainment or stuffs.
Wanna slim down my fat cheeks
Braces, i want you
When he initially told his friends about how he was gonna spend his new year eve making pizza, his friends said, how boring. Whuuuut?!  Well, I admit the fireworks were good too. So, it was worth it. My pizza and I lost. -.-
Photobucket
And finally waited for the most heavenly and magical moment 5-4-3-2-1 and xoxo Happy 2012 to us, who had each other in our arms. What a special new year. At that very moment, I felt like I have the whole world cause I have Bacon

.

We got the best spot for the fireworks. ♥  Xoxo. Favourite.
The fireworks were really beautiful and I was really happy. I hope that we can share more moments like this. Bacon said he doesn't wanna bring me there anymore and I'm sad. Happy new year to all, and Bacon I you so muchie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Older Posts Home Newer Posts
Yiruma - Kiss The Rain

Rewind To My Memories

November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
October 2014
January 2015
February 2015
January 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
September 2016