Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

This Christmas eve and Christmas day with Bacon. Let pictures do most of the talking :)

Eve: First at town for some shopping and bought his ah pei navy blue NUM shoes, which someone just wasted the 50% on 2nd pair, then shopping and dinner at bugis.
Back to first: cheesecake fantasy
You wearing your ah pei shoes that I claimed, and me wearing the dusty pink knitted ah ma top that you claimed.
*feed you ♥ *  
Why I look sho cuteee hahahahaha kidding
OM NOM NOM!
I sense xianqi-ness towards this Nonya fish head@bugis
Christmas: Bacon drove. Pengxin's 21st, Qianhu fish spa :)
Bacon fetched me from home. We were really late. (meet family of cos cannot late :P)
A picture in the car before we went to the condo roof top. Love this pic. xoxo. Ya know why? the day before, bacon keep telling me to wear something bright/rainbow colours cos there its a bday-xmas party so there will be xmas hats and stuffs. so gonna take pic, and must fit the hats. Then in the car, he took out the hats and said "lets take pictures" yeah, with this happy face. So we took this, and we looked so cuteeeeee together. Done. Then when we were gonna leave the car, i took the hats along. He asked me what I'm doing and leave the hats in the car. I'm like, huh? isnt it a xmas party, arent we taking photos? He was like, No? its for us only. Awwwwwwwwww  so happy, i just wanna roll. Us only? Awwww. Sweet boy.

Please don't ask me why I look so fat. It's because pengxin is super slim.
The bday girl in topshop skater dress :)
Bacon drove us hereeee. $10 per pax for half an hour
My feet is more dirty. Attracted most of the hungry ghost fishes. He came here twice before this.
Happy me
 f itchyyyy (tearing)
Gotten used to it. shiok!
A cute stingray.
"Haha you're like a little kid leh. this one also wanna take pic." I am! This is my first time experiencing this fishes-eating-me-back karma. Heh. Wanna bring dad and sis here someday :) Trust me, we soaked for 1.5 hours, not just half an hour. Haha, totally felt my leg to feet was mad smooth after that. :)

Post-xmas: The last xmas at Jan's house.

Games played
1. Pictionary
2. Catching (I'm just hiding and hiding and I didn't find any hat cos I didnt find at the first floor -.-)
3. Apple game. Haha this could be in part of toby and lsm wedding presentation next time. haha i didnt play cause i was too full for apples. i ate alot of pizzas and the catching game and running made me wanna throw out.
4. Thinking cap game
5. Charades
6. Drinking card
7. Little big planet on PS3.
Played with toby, MS, Lavin. My first time playing. And I spent alot time trying to dress up my character and they kept scolding me -.- It was a team game, but these assholes they just go and go without me, leaving me behind so i died and died. And there was once, this MS just carried my character and sacrificed me, threw me in the fire or something so that we could pass the stage. These assholes. But it was a nice game. I managed to win some sections sometimes :D Just by standing there, not doing anything and waiting for them to clear the obstacles for me. hahah.
Gift exchange with cousins:


APPLE GIRL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Older Posts Home Newer Posts
Yiruma - Kiss The Rain

Rewind To My Memories

November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
October 2014
January 2015
February 2015
January 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
September 2016