Tuesday, March 12, 2013

✈ Bangkok/ Day one

It's holiday now and everyone's away/back from trip. I'm so jealous. Now it's my turn to blog about my December trip to the Land of Smiles. ☺☺☺ Sweet reminiscences. P.S It was my first plane flight ever. Thanks baby for bringing me there as my 21st present. ♥ 
(27 Dec - 31 Dec 2013)

Bacon came to pick me up from my house and say goodbye to my family for kidnapping their dearest daughter for 5 days. Ready to go. Woohoo☺

In the cab on our way to the airport. Bacon's wearing the A&F shirt that I got for him ♥

The happy girl.


.
I love this raindrop concept. So beautiful.


That very sleepy and reluctant face because I kept snapping away. It wasn't even dawn or anything. It was 4pm in the afternoon


We took the Myanmar Airline. Me so excited!! ☺ I got the window seat. Omg, so happy. Hehe #happy #suaku

OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE CLOUDS. SO PRETTY AND FLUFFY I CAN DIE. ☁☺
I was staring out at the window for like more than half an hour and Bacon was like "What is there to see, aren't you bored of seeing? It's all just clouds...." LOL. Omg, they're so pretty please. I've always dreamt of myself flying in the air, flying through the clouds. It's like a dream to me I finally get to be on a plane. So happy that I secretly started tearing. Hahaha. Very secretly. Because Bacon would definitely think that I'm crazy :'D Tears of joy please. He won't understand cause he ain't me, taking plane the first time in 21 years of life. We didn't expect meals to be served as it was a less than 2h flight. But meals were served and it was yum yum. Good enough for my liking. It was Teriyaki chicken with fried rice, mashed potatoes, veggies, orange juice (too sour), and a dessert. Can't really remember what the dessert was. Yum, as I'm writing now I can still remember that yummy taste and the happiness of having meals in mid air. ☺

Hi hi we were in BKK in this picture already. Hehe. A short bus trip after touching down to the airport terminal to check out and find our tour guide, May. She was a really nice and outgoing Thai. We waited for everyone else to assemble before the airport transfer to our hotel. We waited really long because the head count wasn't full because of 2 lost sheeps. (On a side note, I saw someone that looked like my Bacon. HAHAHA.)

Bacon wanted some small changes I can't remember what for.. And so he bought a damn big pack of M&M -.- He doesn't eat chocolate so I reckoned he was trying to stuff me to death with those chocolate. And the worst part was, it cost like SGD 5? He could have bought a drink right -.- (*Remember this chocolate that I said yeah.) In the end we all decided to go already as it was like 8 pm? Super bad timing. Wasted a day. In the bus, May was telling everyone all the things we needed to know and I was very diligently taking down notes. And then, that 2 lost sheeps called... Like after so long. Tho it's my first time travelling and alsop Bacon's first time at BKK, lucky we aren't so hopelessly blur sia. Haha. Finally reached our hotel (P2Boutique) 8 close to 9pm. The room was still acceptable big and it's like 5-10 min walk to Platinum. YAYYYY.

 Our first dinner in BKK - Chicken rice. There were so many stalls and we seriously didn't know which is the one that May recommended. But the food were still reasonably yummy~

Corn by the streets. Cheap cheap~ 40 baht for 1 whole corn.

After dinner we walked around the night streets and I was already eyeing on some shoes by the street but I decided not to be greedy first as there were Platinum, Chatuchak they all waiting for me! Muahahaha... That's all for our boring day one because of the bad flight timing. Went back hotel and Bacon crashed before 12. (BKK's time i.e 1 hour faster than SG) Which means it was only SG 11pm and my pig boyfriend already slept. What a pig. I rolled in bed for quite a while, surfing net with the laggy wifi before I fell asleep... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Older Posts Home Newer Posts
Yiruma - Kiss The Rain

Rewind To My Memories

November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
October 2014
January 2015
February 2015
January 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
September 2016